effectively disable Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) Lock !!!!
sometimes removing the google account from the phone before reseting might not be possible, in this case to prevent the user being blocked by FRP lock, you need to activate the OEM in developer options.
follow the steps below
- open settings
2. go to about phone
3. tap on build 7 times to become a developer
4. then go back on settings and open developer option
5. activate OEM unlock button
6. if your phone has a passcode, patternn or password, you will be prompted to enter it(prove of administrator’s right)
7. after authenticating you turn on the OEM unlock
now you are good to reset your phone without fear!!!!!