follow these steps to get your tablet back to factory mode!!!
- Download the firmware directly from here or visite this link
- unzipe the file and install the driver(in the driver folder named “rockusb”)
- right click on “my Computer” and choose manage .
- click Device manager then on the tab aboove click “Action”
- take add legacy……
- follow the instructions and locate the driver in the download folder.
- Go to the DmTool folder and run the “RKDeviceManage” application.
- now put off the phone and connect it to the computer the software will detect the phone and display a message indicating it phone the tablet else it will display “No found any device”
- click on upgrade and if a message prompts take ok and it will start downloading the firmware.
- when its completed it will display upgrade complete.